Porex Porous Polymers
Genuine Porex® materials offer uncompromising performance for a variety of scientific, medical, electronics, and consumer applications.
Interstate Specialty Products is a Manufacturing Partner and Distributor that carries the full line of Porex® materials. These porous plastics and polymers are available with controlled pore sizes for filtered, wicking, venting, muffling, diffusing, and membrane support.
At our custom fabrication facility in Sutton, Massachusetts, we can convert Porex sheets, rods, and tubes to your precise geometry. Our Made the Made USA manufacturing company has extensive experience in Porex fabrication.
- Choose between polyethylene, polypropylene, or PTFE construction
- Range of pore sizes from 1 to 150 micron
- Porex sheets are naturally hydrophobic, but many are available with a hydrophilic treatment
- Available in 1/8"-1/4"-1/2" diameters
- 12" lengths
- Range of pore sizes from 20 micron to 70 micron
- Rigid, lightweight Schedule 40 PVC sized porous plastic tubes are easy-to-handle and can be easily fabricated into piping systems with off-the-shelf components
- Omni-directional porous structure
- Available in varying outer and inner diameters
- Available in 36” and 48” lengths
- Range of pore sizes from 15 to 250 micron
Interstate Specialty Products die-cuts Porex materials and also has digital die-less cutting capabilities. To learn how Porex fabrication supports your application, contact us on-line or call (800) 984-1811.
*Properties and applications shown throughout this website are typical. Your specific application should not be undertaken without independent study and evaluation for suitability.