Porex Porous Polymers
Genuine Porex® materials offer uncompromising performance for a variety of Scientific, Medical, Electronics, and Consumer markets.
Because we are a Preferred Converter and Distributor, Interstate Specialty Products carries their full line of materials and has extensive experience in getting the most from this comprehensive line of porous plastics.
We produce a large assortment of custom components from Porex to meet our customers' exacting specifications. Our process can accommodate the conversion of Porex sheets, rods, and tubes into your desired geometry. Materials are available in various polymers with controlled pore size for filtering, wicking, venting, muffling, diffusing, and membrane support.
- Choose between polyethylene, polypropylene, or PTFE construction
- Range of pore sizes from 7 micron to 150 micron
- Sheets are naturally hydrophobic but some are available hydrophilically treated
See complete specifications here.
- Available in 1/8"-1/4"-1/2" diameters
- 12" lengths
- Range of pore sizes from 20 micron to 70 micron
- Rigid, lightweight Schedule 40 PVC sized porous plastic tubes are easy to handle and can be easily fabricated into piping systems with off-the-shelf components
- Omni directional porous structure
- Available in varying outer and inner diameters
- Available in 36” and 48” lengths
- Range of pore sizes from 15 micron to 250 micron
See complete specifications for tubes here.