- Ability to manually set up and operate various CNC machines and perform skilled labor.
- Reading job sheets and interpreting the set up of the machinery.
- Accomplishing complex cutting, assembly and other duties.
- Use precision measuring instruments to make periodic inspections to ensure parts meet customer specifications.
- Work closely with supervisor to ensure high quality end products, and efficient set up procedures.
- Communicate with quoting and customer service team about inefficiencies in the current process to encourage continuous improvement in methods.
- Communicate with quoting team with ideas for upcoming projects using skills and knowledge of CNC machinery.
- White room / Clean room manufacturing
- Ability to constantly work to precise details and work instructions to create high quality die cut products for medical device companies.
- Follow all safety regulations and rules
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Stable and committed work history and ability to be a team player
- Prior experience setting up and operating CNC machines and other related equipment
- Prior experience programming and troubleshooting CNC machines
- Proficiency in using precision measuring devices
- Skills include proficiency in AutoCAD, lean manufacturing and the ability to read drawings
- Expected to be results driven, solution focused, customer focused, and team builder
- Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs