Producing complex, uncompromising components in high quantities can be a challenge for a variety of high-tech applications. Let our team demonstrate how rotary die cutting and conversion can provide you with unexpected advantages.
Our proven ability to produce sophisticated rotary die cut parts—in an efficient, in-line process—allows our customers to achieve quality standards that differentiate their products and provide superior confidence in the reliability and repeatability.
Sample rotary die cutting applications include:
- Point of care diagnostics
- Microfluidic components and devices
- Precision diagnostic lamination
- In vitro diagnostic consumables
- Consumer products with PSA
- Electronics vents with zone PSA
- Military sound diffuser