Drilling & Routing
Interstate Specialty Products uses state-of-the-art equipment and precision tooling to drill and route parts made of plastic, rubber, industrial laminates, nylon, technical papers, and specialty materials.
Plastic Drilling and Plastic Routing
Plastic drilling from Interstate produces smooth, clean holes without chipping or cracking of the substrate. By using the right drill bits at the right speeds, we create defect-free holes in hard and soft plastic materials without edge chipping or chip wrapping.
Interstate also offers plastic routing services. To optimize your plastics machining application, we carefully control machine parameters and use high-quality fixturing. Our expertise in plastics machining also means we know how to avoid common problems that can result in welding of the plastic, or poor surface finishes.
Interstate’s plastic drilling and plastic routing capabilities are ideal for these and other plastic materials.
Drilling and Routing for Industrial Laminates
Drilling and Routing for Specialty Materials
Interstate works with a strong network of material partners. We can source these and other specialty materials, and drill and route stock shapes or custom die cut products to your exact specifications.
- Cirlex® all-polyimde laminate sheet materials (DuPont)
- Delmat® composites (Von Roll Isola France)
- Delrin® acetal resins (DuPont)
- Durastone® solid surface materials (Congoleum Corporation)
- ITW Formex® flame retardant materials (ITW Corporation)
- Kapton® all-polyimide films (DuPont)
- Lexan® polycarbonates (SABIC Innovative Plastics IP BV)
- Mylar® plastic films (DuPont)
- Nomex® flame-resistant fibers(DuPont)
- Royalite® rigid thermoplastics (PolyOne)
- Ryton® industrial and engineering plastics (Chevron Phillips Chemical Company)
- Teflon® fluoropolymer resins (DuPont)
- Torlon® advanced polymers (Solvay Specialty Polymers USA)
- Ultem® engineering plastics (SABIC Innovative Plastics IP BV)
- ·Valox® food grade plastics (SABIC Innovative Plastics IP BV)
- Vespel® high-performance resins (DuPont)
Choose Drilling and Routing from Interstate
For over 50 years, Interstate has been producing die cut parts at our Made in the USA manufacturing facility in Sutton, Massachusetts. With our drilling and routing capabilities, we’re your complete solution for applications such as plastics fabrication and plastics machining. To learn more, contact us.