Why Choose Interstate
Find a partner, not just a supplier.
We are pleased to have so many loyal customers who appreciate the value Interstate Specialty Products offers as a supplier—and as a partner. In a competitive field—in a global market—we believe that our company and our team offer some unique advantages:
- Experience: Our customers rely on us to deliver parts that support the quality, performance, and reliability of their finished products. Whatever the application or material, we know how to stage it, what equipment to cut it on, what type of die to use, and how to package it. Our experience is what allows us to do this quickly and efficiently, reducing the cost.
- Certification: We are certified for ISO 9001:2015 and for ISO 13485:2016. ISO 13485:2016 is a standard specific to medical products that supplements ISO 9001:2015 requirements, extending to process controls (including environmental controls), special processes, traceability, and record retention.
- We are also an ITAR certified vendor for military and defense applications.
- Companies receiving the ISO 13485:2016 certification must demonstrate their ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer expectations and regulatory requirements.
- Inventory: We carry an extensive inventory of top-quality materials and work with premier material suppliers to ensure consistent supply and timely delivery. We also have experience in managing proprietary material inventories on behalf of our customers.
- Integrity: We value candor and openness in the way we conduct business—both with our customers and our suppliers. We support global efforts to eliminate the use of "conflict materials," minerals, and derivatives whose sale may directly or indirectly finance armed civil warfare or social and environmental abuses. (Read our full Conflict Minerals Policy here.)
- Transparency: Our fully integrated software system monitors the entire manufacturing process from start to finish. This allows us to track jobs in real time, communicate instantly with customers, and meet even the most critical deadlines.
- Value: Our leading-edge manufacturing equipment and time-proven production techniques enable us to offer very competitive pricing. For example, our digital die-less cutting equipment can eliminate extra steps—and costs—associated with tooling. Our production experts will also work with you to optimize materials, processing, packaging, and delivery to make sure you capture every efficiency and economy.
- Service: Our clients place a premium on responsiveness and we never disappoint. Whether you need a quick turnaround on a project quote, an emergency prototype, or expedited product delivery, our eager-to-please team will work to get you what you need, when you need it.